So I'm not quite sure why I've been so restless lately. Ok, that's a lie. I do know, I'm just having a hard time admitting to some of it.
Let's see...
I'm really excited to have my brother and sister-in-law moving into town this upcoming weekend. It happened really fast and I think my brain still refuses to process it until they get here. Even then I think it's going to take a couple of months for it to sink in that they're actually here. My mom is here, too, and that doesn't feel real either. Even as I was hanging out at her house last night, I felt like I was in a daze. I feel like I'm floating around in a dream these past couple of weeks. I'm on overload. Maybe it has something to do with working 50 bajillion hours a week without a day off. Maybe not.
All I know is I'm in the middle of a hurricane of change and I have no control of what's going on. Anything at all...including...nah, I'm not about to get into THAT topic. Some things are just better left unsaid, even if it means letting it fester until it explodes. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad...well I don't think it's bad, though it has the potential to be bad...oooook I'm rambling. Time to stop.
Vegas cannot get here soon enough. I need to get away AWAY away. Clear my head for a bit. Clear it or distract it, which ever way you choose to look at it.
Until next time
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment